FM1200 Electronic Dog Fence
The Pet Barrier FM1200 Electronic Dog Fence Kit keeps your dogs, safe inside your property. It is a safe and effective solution for dogs that tend to dig holes in your gardens or jump over your traditional fence. This particular kit can cover a larger area of property of over 1 acre which is ideal for places like farms.
Why choose the Pet Barrier FM1200?
Pet Barrier FM1200 Transmitter
- • 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, includes Fusion Damage from Lightning and Power Surges.
- • Special Surge & Lightning Damage Warranty – Replaced if damaged.
- • SafeLink™ Coded Digital FM Frequency – Doesn’t interfere with your household devices.
- • Signal Range Setting & Indicator – Customise the depth for a custom layout or added security for your dog.
- • Wire Break Alarm notifies you of a wire break instantly.
- • Surge Protected Power Plug protects the transmitter from power surges.
- • Add Extra Wire – Cover areas properties from 1 Acre, 2, 5, 10, 20 or even 100 Acres. (Larger coverage may require a power supply upgrade.)
- • Multi-Compatible – Compatible with all Pet Barrier Receiver Collars
Pet Barrier FM1200 Standard Receiver Collar
- • 3 Year Warranty Including Dog Chews (an industry first)
- • Completely Waterproof & Submersible Receiver Collar
- • Lithium Battery - Replaceable and lasts up to 2 years
- • Anti-Linger – Conserves your battery.
- • 5 Programmable Levels to fit all dog personality types.
- ---- Standard Collar 5 Levels (Included) - FM1200 for Large Dogs or FM1200m for Small Dogs
- ---- Premium Collar 8 Levels + Lifetime Warranty (Upgrade) - R9 for Large Dogs or R7 Mini for Small Dogs
- • FastReact® - 1/8th of a second reaction time to ensure your dog’s safety.
- • SafeLink™ Coded Digital FM Frequency – Prevents false corrections from other signals.
- • Tri-Aerial System – Improved signal reception no matter which part of the neck it’s on.
- • Safety Shutdown – Keeps your dog safe if he gets stuck and confused in the correction zone.
- • Extra Collars – Add any number of dogs or pets
- ---- See the Pet Barrier Grounds Keeper Kit for Smaller Property Areas...
- • Multi-Compatible - Works with all Pet Barrier transmitters.
Dog Fence Boundary Wire
- • 100m Included.
- • Seven strand heavy duty copper wire for strength.
- • High Density Polyethylene (HDPe) coating - 20 year UV rating for protection against Australian weather.
- • No need to bury our wire, just hang it on the fence or leave it on the ground.
Manuals and Guides
- • Owner's Manual
- • Training Guide
- • Installation Guide
Complete Electronic Dog Fence Straight Out of the Box!
The FM1200 Electronic Dog Fence Kit comes complete with everything you need right from the box. All you need to do is plug it into the nearest power point and set your boundary up using the included installation guide. It's very easy and shouldn't take too long. Call our 7-day helpline if you need assistance. 1 300 THE DOG (1 300 843 364)
Read the owner's manual to learn how to change the correction levels to help you determine which level is perfect for your dog. Use the pre-wired test loop to see how the fence works and plan out your design. The included installation guide has a number of suggested designs from us so you can base yours off that.
We supply you with only the finest quality HDPe Dog Fence Wire with your electric dog fence. It is known to have a 20 year UV rating so it can survive the Australian weather for a long time unlike other PVC wires. The SafeLink Coded Digital FM signal makes sure that your household electronics doesn't get damaged by the signal created by the transmitter as well as not give your dog false corrections from other signals around your area. Your transmitter is also protected from fusion damage coming from power surges caused by lightning.
What’s in the FM1200 Dog Fence Kit?
- • Pet Barrier GroundsKeeper FM Dog Fence Transmitter
- • Surge Protected Power Plug
- • FM1200 / FM1200m Receiver Collar (5 Levels) - Choose from Standard or Mini depending on dog’s size.
- ---- Option to Upgrade to R9 or R7 Mini Premium Receiver Collars with 8 levels and lifetime warranty.
- • Test Light & Magnet Tool
- • 100m of High Density Polyethylene Dog Fence Wire
- • Dog Training Flags
- • Owner’s Manual
- • Installation Guide
- • Training Guide for proper training with long lasting results.
The FM1200 Transmitter
In order for the signal to be created around your boundary fence, the wire must create a closed circuit by coming back to the transmitter. This causes the signal to spread outwards from the wire to every direction. With proper positioning, the layout and depth of the signal can be customized to fit your property layout.
As a safety feature, the Coded Digital FM signal is exclusive to your receiver collar only. The signal from the transmitter will not activate any other receiver in the area except your own and will not interfere or damage any other devices in your house such as your TV.
To protect your investment against power surges or lightning, a Green Earthing wire leads to the 3rd pin on the power plug. This diverts power surges away from the transmitter preventing damage.
- • 3 Year Warranty Includes Fusion Damage from Power Surges
- • Surge & Lightning Warranty - Replaced if damaged by any power surges.
- • SafeLink™ Coded Digital FM Frequency – Doesn’t interfere with your CB radio or other devices.
- • Signal Range Indicator & Adjuster – Allows you to customize the signal depth.
- • Wire Break Alarm – Automatically informs you of a broken wire.
- • Surge Protected Power Plug – Diverts power surges away from the transmitter.
- • Add More Wire –