Barkless Pro BP-504
Let me introduce you to our new innovative product called Barkless Pro BP-504 Anti Bark Collar. The new design makes your training with your dog very informative with its Bark Counter.
What really separates the BP-504 from the rest is the Auto Mode Stimulation that increases the stimulation automatically if your dog barks continuously. It teaches your dog to bark for the right reasons and eliminate nuisance barking.
Why choose the BP-504 Bark Collar?
- • Bark Counter
- • 5 Seconds Delay Between Stimulation Activation
- • 3 Stimulation Modes ( Tone, Electronic, Auto Mode )
- • Sensor Sensitivity Adjustment
- • Advance Vibration Sensor Technology To Prevent False Activation
- • 2 Hours Quick Charge Feature
- • Sleep Mode For Battery Saving
- • Waterproof / Shockproof Unit
- • Low Nickel Short and Long Steel Contact Points
- • 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
What’s in the BP 504 Box?
- • Barkless Pro BP-504 Unit With Collar Strap
- • Charging Adapter
- • Short and Long Stainless Steel Contact Points
- • Contact Point Removal Tool
- • Bark Sensor Post For Long Contact Points
- • Owner’s Manual
Up close and personal with the BARKLESS PRO BP-504...
Monitor Your Dog's Training Progress With The Bark Counter
The bark counter is an informative feature that let’s us see the progress of our training with our dog by displaying the number of times the collar has been activated.
This will let us understand if there’s a need to change the level of stimulation for an effective training. To reset the bark counter just press the control button for 2 seconds or until the bark counter is back to zero.
5 Seconds Delay Between Stimulation Activation To Help Your Dog Settle Down
For each bark that your dog makes it delivers stimulation every 5 seconds once your dog continuously bark. This tells our dog is that it is ok to bark but not too much.
We don’t want our dog to be corrected for the wrong reasons such as bumping the collar in the wall or just by playing. The BP-504 has a separate contact point dedicated to detect the vibration from your dog’s vocal chords preventing any unwanted false activation from the collar.
Sensor Sensitivity Adjustment For A Customized Training For Your Dog
Accuracy of your training is also a key factor of achieving great results with the BP-504 bark collar. The collar gives you the option of adjusting the bark sensors sensitivity to meet your dog’s needs as well as customizing the training. You can choose from Low, Medium, High sensitivity to ensure that your dog will learn quickly and accurately.
2 Hours Quick Charge Gives You More Time To Train Your Dog
Effective training can be achieved with consistent training and that’s why the BP-504 has a quick charge feature. Thanks to the Lithium Polymer Batteries installed, you only need 2 hours of charging to use the bark collar for the day.
Water Proof And Shock Resistant Helps You Train Your Dog In All Weather Conditions
The BP-504 is really built for everyday use and durability. This gives you a peace of mind that your BP-504 will be working under any conditions. Whether your dog is out playing in the rain or just running and playing outside. You don’t have to worry that your dog will get any false corrections or your collar will malfunction.
Auto Mode For A Training Made Easier
This mode is recommended for dog owners who are unsure on what is their dogs working level. Auto mode will display L9 in the collar LCD Display.
The correction level will start at Level 1 and will increase to one level if the collar gets activated 2 times. The level will go back to level 1 if your dog stops barking for 10 seconds. This will give your dog a chance to settle down and learn what is worth barking and eliminate nuisance barking.
Barkless Pro BP504 Review
Barkless Pro BP504 Review
Barkless Pro BP-504 E-Collar with Bark Counter Manual
Educator Barkless Pro BP-504 E-Collar
● Includes 5 Seconds Delay Between Stimulation Increase.
● ON/OFF Function And selection Button for the 5 level Stimulation Modes.
● LED Light Status Indicator.
● Uses 2 hours Quick Charge Li-Po Battery.
● Adjustable Collar Strap For Various Size Dogs.
● Adjustable Sensor Senstivity Technology is Activated by Dog’s Barking Only.
● Fully Waterproof and Shock Absorbent.
● BARK COUNTER.
CHARGING THE BP-504 COLLAR
1. Open the rubber cover on the collar unit and connect the charge adaptor.
2. Plug in the charge adaptor to a normal household outlet.
3. LED Indicator light will turn Solid Red during charge cycles and will turn Solid Green once it is fully charged in approximately 2 hours .
To turn on the BP-504, simply press the Control Button for 0.25 seconds, a beep will sound and the Bark Count Mode will be displayed. To turn off the BP-504, simply press and hold the Control Button for 5 seconds, a beep will sound and the Software Version will be displayed.
MODE SELECT BUTTON
You can select the mode or programme the mode using the On OFF dial and displays in LCD.
Pressing the control button briefly will cycle through the five modes.
TESTING THE BP-504 COLLAR
1. To test the stimulation, the unit needs to be in TEST MODE ldquo;T”.
2. Press the control button for 2 seconds activates the stimulation for 3 seconds at the set level of stimulation with LED blinking red after one second of buzzing sound.
3. To test the bark sensor the unit should be set to Zero Stimulation ldquo;L0” and the tone should be turned off ldquo;F”.
4. Put the unit on the dog and count the barks remembering that it will only register barks every 5 seconds. Remove the unit and look at the bark counter and make sensitivity adjustments accordingly.
TESTING THE BARKLESS PRO BP-504 AT TEST MODE
Test the BL-100 by scratching the rough surface below Bark Sensor with coin as shown in the figure. It means BL-100 is working properly if LED is ON and you hear the tone sound.
CHANGING THE MODE
Pavlovian Tone Only Mode
1. To change the setting from the defaulted ON position, simply toggle to the ldquo;O” and hold the Control Button for 2 seconds. The LCD display will start blinking and show the current setting of ON ldquo;O”.
2. Press the Control Button to toggle to OFF ldquo;F”. The Pavlovian Tone feature is now OFF.
Level 1 Mode
1. Rotate the mode select dial to “1”.
2. When your dog barks, the BP-504 will emit a level 1 corrective stimulation as well as an education tone.
Level 2 Mode
1. Rotate the mode select dial to “2”.
2. When your dog barks, the BP-504 will emit a level 2 corrective stimulation as well as an education tone.
Level 3 Mode
1. Rotate the mode select dial to “3”.
2. When your dog barks, the BP-504 will emit a level 3 corrective stimulation as well as an education tone.
Level 4 Mode
1. Rotate the mode select dial to “4”.
2. When your dog barks, the BP-504 will emit a level 4 corrective stimulation as well as an education tone.
Level 5 Mode
1. Rotate the mode select dial to “5”.
2. When your dog barks, the BP-504 will emit a level 5 corrective stimulation as well as an education tone.
Level 6 Mode
1. Rotate the mode select dial to “6”.
2. When your dog barks, the BP-504 will emit a level 6 corrective stimulation as well as an education tone.
Level 7 Mode
1. Rotate the mode select dial to “7”.
2. When your dog barks, the BP-504 will emit a level 7 corrective stimulation as well as an education tone.
Level 8 Mode
1. Rotate the mode select dial to “8”.
2. When your dog barks, the BP-504 will emit a level 8 corrective stimulation as well as an education tone.
1. The Auto Mode is displayed as L9, the mode select dial to “9”.
2. Auto Mode is very good for owners who want the stimulus level adjusted automatically. Not all dogs react to the auto mode, please ensure that before leaving your dog alone, he responds appropriately.
3. BP-504 will emit a level 1 corrective stimulation as well as an education tone when your dog barks.
4. If the dog barks again within 10 minutes in this state, the education tone and level 1 stimulus will be emitted again.
5. If the dog barks again within 10 minutes, BP-504 will change the stimulation level and emit an education tone followed by a level 2 stimulus.
6. Each level of stimulation will be repeatedly emitted two times per level and this process is repeated until stimulation level reaches to level 8.
7. If the dog doesn’t bark during any ten minute increment, the stimulation level goes back to level 1 and the process is repeated.
HOW TO SELECT THE CORRECT STIMULATION MODE
The lower the stimulation, the greater. Always start with level 1 and raise the stage when your dog does not react appropriately.
Your dog must not vocalize when administered the corrective stimulus. He may twist his head as if a bee was buzzing him.
Increase one level at a time in order to avoid over stimulation your dog.
The auto mode is an option should you desire a faster approach.
When switched on, Indicator light will be on for 1 second and flicker after that. If there is no bark sound for a while, the BP-504 will go to sleep mode and LED is off also.
Before the BP-504 goes to sleep mode, LED will flicker based on the battery charged level. Battery charge level is signified through the light going from “green” (ready for use) to “amber” (need to charge soon) and then to “red” (charge quickly).
PROPERLY FITTING THE COLLAR
The collar must be adjusted to enable the “contact points” to have direct contact with the skin. You must be able to fit a couple of fingers between the collar strap and your dog. Too tight poses the risk of skin irritation and discomfort. Too loose and the contact points will not be able to administer the stimulation reliably.
The perfect placement for the collar receiver is on either side of the dog’s windpipe.
To protect your dog’s skin the contact points are made of stainless steel. The selection of the correct length of contact points should make direct contact with the dog’s skin.
To avoid the occurrence of skin irritation the BarkLess Collar should at no time be worn for over 10 hours daily. Antibiotic ointment will help in the healing procedure. When your dog experience skin irritations from over exposure to the contact points remove the collar receiver unit immediately and stop using your e-collar until all skin irritations are totally healed. Antibiotic ointment will aid in the healing process.
Some breeds of dogs have quite dense hair that require special contact points, please make contact with customer service or www.thedogline.com.au for more information on our thick hair contact points.
● Barkless PRO BP-504 is intended for dogs exclusively. Don't test the BP-504 on other animals or people.
● Dogs ought to be healthy during training.
● Dogs below 4 months should not be tested.
Tone , Static , Auto
Adjustable Vibration Sensitivity
8 Static - Auto - Tone Only
2.2kg and Up
Up to 76cm
Battery Status Indicator
Collar Strap Material
Educator Barkless Pro BP-504 E-Collar
Bark Control Collar Fact Sheet
With Bark Counter
2 Hour Fast Charge!
Waterproof and Shock Resistance
Manual Modes To Select - Auto Mode, Pavlovian Tone and Test Mode
3 MANUAL MODES – 8 STIMULATION AUTO MODE – PAVLOVIAN TONE – TEST MODE
The Barkless Pro BP-504 e-Collar features 3 modes that you can select manually. The automatic mode has 8 stimulation levels that will increase every 2 activations till it reached to level 8. The Pavlovian tone and test mode can also be an effective way to train the dog not to bark too much.
LITHIUM – POLYMER BATTERY FOR 2 HOURS FAST CHARG
You can charge the BP-504 Bark Collar for only 2 hours that can be used for another whole day of using it. And when charging, you allow to rest your dog’s neck to avoid rashes or skin irritations from prolong friction of the probe to your dog’s skin.
FULLY SUBMERSIBLE AND SHOCK PROOF
Even your dog loves water or is very playful, the Barkless Pro electronic collar is completely safe from water and shock damages. The housing is designed to be very durable.
SOUND ACTIVATATION BEFORE STIMULATION
The audible sound activates before stimulation is given on this Barkless BP-504 e-Collar for your dog. In just short period of time, your dog won’t need stimulations because your dog will learn to associate the sound with his bark.
5 SECONDS DELAY BETWEEN ACTIVATING STIMULATION
Another great feature on this bark collar from Educator is the stimulation will only activated and increases every 5 seconds that your dog starts to bark. This is to avoid giving false correction on your dog and still allows your dog to bark but not too much.
VIBRATION DETECTION – YOUR DOG’S BARK ONLY
A vibration coming from your dog’s vocal cords activates the bark control collar. Proper placement is required for a more accurate detection.
SENSOR SENSITIVTY ADJUSTER
The Educator Barkless BP-504 E-Collar has a sensor sensitivity adjuster that will allow you adjust the sensitivity of the unit to activate during your dog’s barking. This will allow you make guarantee and properly activating the bark collar on how your dog needs to be corrected and learn quickly.