Ultrasonic Indoor Stationary Bark Control
It is recommended to upgrade to the Ultrasonic Indoor Twin Pack for better multi-room coverage.
The PetSafe Ultrasonic Indoor Anti Bark Control unit is designed for all dog sizes. It can cover an area for up to 8m away with its safe ultrasonic sound that only dogs can hear.
The new PetSafe Indoor Bark Control is designed for easy mounting and placing with its new freestanding design along with the adhesive strip so you can stick it on to the door or window. It has a good 8m range of coverage so any average sized room can be bark free with one of these.
It has a built in microphone, weather resistant case, an average of 2 months of battery life and a 2 colour LED status light.
Reasons to get the PetSafe Indoor Bark Control
- • Best for All Dogs with Nuisance Barking Problems
- • Safe Ultrasonic Sound to Train Nuisance Barking
- • Detects Unnecessary Barking and Automatically Activates
- • Freestanding and Mountable Design
- • Ultrasonic Coverage Range of up to 8m
- • Built-In Microphone – Sound Activated
- • Weather Resistant Exterior
- • Powered by 3V Lithium CR2032 Button Batteries
- • 2 Colour LED Status Indicator
What’s in the PetSafe Indoor Bark Control Box?
- • PetSafe Ultrasonic Indoor Bark Control Unit
- • Adhesive Mounting Strip
- • 2x 3V Lithum CR2032 Button Batteries
- • Step by Step Training Guide
- • Owner’s Manual
PetSafe Indoor Bark Control Detailed Features
An Ultrasonic Indoor Anti Bark Unit for All Dogs
The PetSafe Ultrasonic Indoor Bark Control is suitable for all dogs. No collars are needed so multiple dogs of different sizes can be trained simultaneously.
Safe Ultrasonic Sound to Train Nuisance Barking
Your dogs’ ears are safe from the high pitched ultrasonic sound that this unit emits. It isn’t audible to humans but the sound is very annoying for dogs.
Detects Unnecessary Barking and Automatically Activates
Whenever your dog barks unnecessarily, the unit activates the ultrasonic sound and lets the dog know that barking for no reason is not okay. In time and with proper training, your dog’s nuisance barking may be reduced or eliminated.
Stationary Indoor Bark Control with Freestanding and Mountable Design
The new freestanding design is smaller so you can place it wherever it is out of reach and doesn’t get in the way. An adhesive strip is also included in the package so you can mount the unit anywhere you’d like.
Indoor Bark Control Detection up to 8m Away
The PetSafe Ultrasonic Indoor Bark Control unit can detect and emit the ultrasonic sound for up to 8 metres away. This area coverage should be enough for average sized rooms.
Sound Activated Indoor Bark Control Unit
The Ultrasonic Indoor Anti Bark Unit has a built-in microphone that listens to your dog’s bark and activates the ultrasonic correction.
Weather Resistant Stationary Ultrasonic Indoor Bark Control
The outer casing of the PetSafe Ultrasonic Anti Bark Unit is weather resistant. It is not waterproof but can take minor splashes of water.
Indoor Bark Unit Powered by 3V Lithium CR2032 Button Batteries
The box includes 2x 3v Lithium CR-2032 button type batteries. The average lifespan of the batteries is 2 months depending on how often your dog barks. The first pair of batteries may not last as long as replacements due to your dog learning how the unit works.
Indoor Ultrasonic Indoor Bark Unit with 2 Colour LED Status Indicator
The 2 colour LED status lets you know when the unit is emitting an ultrasonic sound and when the battery is low. Check the included owner’s manual for more details.
Levels Of Correction
PetSafe Ultrasonic Indoor Single Bark Control Fact Sheet
New Easy Mountable Design
Safe and Effective for All Barking Dogs
Battery Operated up to 2 Months of Use
8m Ultrasonic Coverage Range
DESIGNED FOR USE ON ANY DOG SIZE
The PetSafe Ultrasonic Indoor Bark Control unit is designed to minimize and control nuisance barking of any type of dog.
USES A SAFE ULTRASONIC SOUND TO DETER BARKING
An ultrasonic sound is used to distract your dog from barking. It’s harmless, annoying for your dog and inaudible to humans.
AUTOMATIC ACTIVATION – SOUND ACTIVATED
The Indoor Bark Control works out of the box. It activates automatically as soon as it detects barking.
STICK IT TO A DOOR, A WALL OR LEAVE IT ON A COUNTER
The PetSafe Ultrasonic Indoor Bark Control has a new freestanding design. It also includes mounting strips so you can stick it to a door or a wall.
ULTRASONIC SOUND RANGE OF UP TO 8M
Cover a whole room and render it bark free. The ultrasonic range can reach up to 8m away.
MONITORS YOUR DOG’S BARK WITH A BUILT-IN MICROPHONE
The PetSafe Indoor Anti Bark Control detects your dog’s bark with a microphone. Works with multiple dogs and eliminates the need for a receiver collar.
USES 3V LITHIUM CR2032 BATTERIES – REPLACEABLE
The package includes 2x 3v Lithium CS2032 batteries to power the unit. They are completely replaceable and lasts up to 2 months.
2 COLOUR LED LIGHT STATUS INDICATOR
The LED indicator will let you know when it is emitting an ultrasonic sound and when you need a change of batteries.
PetSafe Ultrasonic Indoor Bark Control Unit Owner's Manual
SIGNIFICANT INFORMATION FOR SAFETY
Awareness of words and symbols that are used in this guide with explanations.
This is the alert symbol for safety. Is being use to alert you in any possible personal harm. Follow all safety messages that avoid possible injury or death by following this symbol.
WARNING: Indicates a dangerous situation that if not avoided, may lead to death or serious injury. CAUTION: A safety alert symbol that it is used that indicates a dangerous situation that if not avoided may cause in minor or moderate injury.
• Threat of Blast. No short circuit, mixing of old and new batteries, disposing it in fire, or water exposure. Make sure that batteries are protected from shorting when it is being stored or disposed. Dispose it properly.
• Not applicable for aggressive dogs. Never use this product if your dog has violent behavior. Hostile dogs may cause serious injury or death of the owners and others. Please consult with your veterinarian or a certified trainer if you are not positive that this product is right for your dog.
The PetSafe® Indoor Bark Control is not a plaything. Should never be use as a toy by the children. Use it for its purpose as bark control only.
• This tool is for the use only with dogs as intended. Do not use it for other things as it was not purposed.
• All pets within the range of ultrasonic bark are affected.
• Safety measures should be taken in using the PetSafe® Indoor Bark Control even most humans cannot hear the ultrasonic tone.
• Humans should not be standing near to the Indoor Bark Control while it is on.
• Can be use in indoors only in best results. Please go our website or contact the Customer Care Centre for additional information on PetSafe® Outdoor Bark Control products.
Specifications on this Product:
• Automatically decrease extreme barking
• Do not need collar
• Can detects up to 8 meters away from the bark
• Indicator of Low Battery
• Self-supporting or can be mount to door frames, window frames, etc.
How does it work?
If the barking dog is within range PetSafe® Indoor Bark Control, the interior microphone picks up the bark sound. It will automatically release an ultrasonic tone that dogs can only hear but is soundless to most humans’ ears. The dog will end barking because of it startled by the high-pitched tone. After a while it will associate the bark with this unlikable noise. Once the dog stops barking, it will stop the ultrasonic tone also. It is still effectual until 8 meters.
Note: No reaction from hearing impaired dogs to the PetSafe® Indoor Bark Control.
Two-Colors LED: Shows lights whenever activation of the Indoor Bark Control. Also blinks battery status.
Switch On/Off: Use in switching the Indoor Bark Control on (|) and off (O).
Speaker: Releases the ultrasonic tone.
Battery dish: It is for holding the 3-Volt lithium CR2032 batteries.
Mounting Strip Area: Provided Mounting Strips for provision for mounting on the wall.
How to insert and remove the batteries:
Note: Never be installed the batteries while the Indoor Bark Control while it is turned on.
1. Slide the Battery Tray out while holding the grooved edges, (A).
2. Insert the two (2), 3-Volt (CR2032) batteries positive (+) side up (B).
3. Place it back by sliding the Battery Tray (C).
To verify if you have inserted correctly the Batteries:
1. Switch it On/Off to (|) ON (D).
2. The LED will flash green once and with an audible beep. Then the green LED will flash for every 5 seconds (E).
3. If the LED no flashes after inserting the batteries backwards. Take them out and rotating them over, ensuring that the (+) side is up.
4. Call the Customer Care Centre if the LED if flash. Replacement batteries (3-Volt, CR2032) can be found at many retailers. Contact the Customer Care Centre or visit our website at www.petsafe.net for a list of common retailers.
Risk of blast if battery is replaced which is not the same type.
No short circuit, mixing the old and new batteries, disposing of fire, or exposing to water. In disposing or storing batteries, make sure no shorting happen. Properly dispose the used batteries. Battery Life Average battery life is 2 months, depending on how often your dog barks. However, due to your dog’s learning process, your first batteries may not last as long as replacement batteries. To preserve the battery life if not in use, turn the unit off.
The unit is On
Green LED flashes once, after an audible beep, with the green LED flashes once every 5 seconds
Ultrasonic tone is being emitted
RED LED indicator is on
The Condition of Low battery
Red LED indicator flashes 3 times every 5 seconds
Setting it up
It is best to be placed facing the dog and at a level equal to the dog’s height for most effective Indoor Bark Control. The item includes provisions that is used for hanging also can be adhered using the Self-Adhesive Hook and Loop Mounting Strip. It can also stand alone on its own. Free from any large obstacles in getting the best results on the area between the unit and your dog should be.
How to use the Mounting Strip
1. The Indoor Bark Control attached is a provision at the back to paste the Mounting Strip.
2. Pulling gently the two pieces apart of the Mounting Strips.
3. From one side of the Mounting Strip, peel the tape off while pressing it firmly in place at the back of the Indoor Bark Control.
4. Make sure to clean and dry the surface before adhering it to the wall, door frame, etc.
5. On the second side of the Mounting Strip, peel tape off from the and press firmly in place.
6. Press together the two Mounting Strips.
7. Glue reaches maximum use of 24 hours
The Expectations in Using the Indoor Bark Control
After the unit is turned on, place the Indoor Bark Control within range of the dog is located. The majority dogs will quickly understand that the Indoor Bark Control is controlling their urge to bark and start to relax and stop to bark. A noticeable reduction in the dog’s barking within the first two weeks that the Indoor Bark Control while in use. This may not work on deaf or hearing impaired dogs. Unnecessary barking can create a real tension on your relationship with your pet, as well as cause chaos in your neighbourhood. In various situations this product may become an aid to stop barking, and not essentially a cure. Please go to our site www.petsafe.net to view other customised solutions to the trouble of too much barking.
Tips for the Maintenance
• Ensure to turn the unit off prior to playing with your dog. The action may cause your dog to bark, that may lead to him in associating the play with the ultrasonic tone.
• Make sure turn OFF while not in use unit.
•The Indoor Bark Control must only be used over 6 months of age with pets.
• Get in touch with your veterinarian or professional trainer before use if your pet is injured or its mobility.
• Never leave the unit unattended because your dog may accidentally damage by chewing it.
• Never attempt to repair any damage of the product or it will void the warranty and make the repairs more difficult.
• Use for indoors only.
• Before cleaning the product, remove the batteries.
• Use only a damp cloth in cleaning the Indoor Bark Control. Never use any kind of spray chemicals or solvent to clean.
•Do not submerge in water or any other liquid.
Note: The Indoor Bark Control is weather resistant, but not waterproof. If the water enters the microphone it will interrupt the unit's operation. When the microphone dries, it will work properly again.
NORMALLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the Indoor Bark Control can affect all dogs?
•It will not work on deaf or hearing impaired dogs.
Can this ultrasonic tone work for multiple dogs?
• Yes, it affects all dogs within the 8 metre range.
Can the ultrasonic tone desensitize a dog?
• Desensitization of the dog can happen in some situation. And it can be avoided if the Indoor Bark Control will only be use during periods of unwanted barking. If not use, turn it off.
Is the ultrasonic tone audible to human ears?
•The ultrasonic tone is not audible for most humans. Rarely the speaker will vibrate which can make a sound.
Can we use it to outdoors?
•We do not recommend outdoors. We recommend the PetSafe® Outdoor Bark Control products are weatherproof and can work up to 15 metres on a barking dog. You may visit our website at www.petsafe.net for more information.