Extra Receiver Collar for PetSafe 300m Standard Remote Trainer - PDT17-16118
The easy training with two dogs at the same time has been made possible by PetSafe, extra receiver collars for the Petsafe 300m Standard Remote Trainers became in demand.
This extra receiver collar is equally capable of emitting 15 levels of static stimulations that work best for medium to large pet dogs, as well as the warning features - tone and vibration. Since this collar is designed to be modern and compact, it will bring optimal comfort to dogs weighing 12 kg and above.
Features of the Extra Receiver Collar for PetSafe 300m Standard Remote Trainer...
• Covered with 3-Year PetSafe Warranty
• 15 Levels of Adjustable Electric Stimulation - matches dog's personality
• Tone Only and Vibration Only Stimulation - best to use for rewards and recall
• Receive signal up to 300m Coverage Signal Range - Great for long distance training
• Complete Waterproof Dog Training Collar - Submersible even at training at the beach.
• Rechargeable Dog Collar and Remote - full charge after 4-5 hours for 18 hours usage
• LED Battery Life Display Indicator
• Easy Buckle Adjustable Nylon Collar Strap
• For Dogs Weighing approximately 18 kg and Up
Note: This Extra Receiver collar is for the PetSafe 300m Standard Dog Remote Trainers only - 2 dog system Remote Dog Trainer
What inside the box of the Extra Receiver Collar for PetSafe 300m Standard Remote Trainer Package?
- • PetSafe 300m Standard Remote Trainer Collar Receiver
- • Premium Coated and Adjustable Nylon Collar Strap
- • Long & Short Contact Points for Long & Short Coated Dogs
- • Universal Charging Adapter
- • Test Light Tool
- • Manual and Training Guide
Detailed Features of the Extra Receiver Collar for PetSafe 300m Standard Remote Trainer.
PetSafe guarantees a 3-year warranty to the Extra Receiver Collars of 300m Standard Remote Trainers. Please know that the manufacturer’s warranty in Australia is only for products purchased in Australia - items purchased overseas will not be covered.
This Extra Receiver Collar is also competent in letting you communicate with your two dogs within more than 300 yards distance. Imagine the invisible leads that can reach both of your dogs up to 300m away but you’re only using a single hand-held piece. Remote dog training for two dogs has never been this efficient.
This Extra Receiver Collar for PetSafe 300m Standard Remote Trainer is equally capable of emitting 15 levels of static stimulation that is suitable for dogs weighing 12 kg and above. This is definitely perfect for stubborn, medium to large sized, dogs that need to be trained from unpleasant behaviours..
These warning features are made by PetSafe in case you just want to give warning to your dog and not the static correction… Press the Tone Only button which is located at the top left of the remote to give the tone warning... or set the stimulation level to 0 through the Level Adjuster button to warn your dog via vibration.
Make your remote dog training fun in the beach and even around the pool. PetSafe 300m Standard Remote Trainer is designed to be completely submersible in water. This is perfect for outgoing and water-loving dogs.
The 300m Standard Remote Trainer battery can be re-charged within 4 to 5 hours that can last up to 18 hours of continues use. This feature adapts to your on-the-go lifestyle while letting you to effectively train your dog.
This convenient feature of PetSafe 300m Remote Trainer allows you to save time and have effective dog remote training by making sure that you know when to recharge your collar and remote… You will get a blinking light which indicates that the battery life of the collar or the remote is already low.
One of the advantages of PetSafe 300m Standard Remote Trainer is the premium coated Nylon collar strap which is perfect for dogs weighing 12 kg and above. Comfort and convenience guaranteed.
The PetSafe 300m Dog Training Collars is best for medium to big dogs that weights from 12kgs and up.
PetSafe Lite Dog Training Collar Fact Sheet
3 Years PetSafe Warratny
300 Metres of Signal Coverage
15 Static Stimulation Levels for Long-Range Training!
15 TRAINING LEVELS and TONE ONLY - VIBRATION ONLY BUTTONS
The PetSafe 300 m Standard Dog Remote Training Collar uses very 15 static stimulation levels that is delivered through two contact points on the dog training collar to your big and stubborn dogs. It can reach up to 300 meters away also a rechargeable and fully waterproof dog remote trainer
RECHARGEABLE and FULL WATERPROOF DOG TRAINING COLLAR AND REMOTE CONTROL
Both the Hand-held Remote and the Dog Training Collar from PetSafe Standard Remote Trainers are rechargeable and completely waterproof that is best to use for training outdoors like at the beach or lake.
BEST FOR MEDIUM TO LARGE DOGS
The PetSafe Standard 300m Dog Training Collar - is designed for medium to big size dogs that weights 18 kgs and up..
COVERS UP TO 300 METRES TRAINING RANGE
Get your big dog's attention back to you with this easy recall or correct your dog's aggressiveness within 300 metres off lead .
PETSAFE 3 YEARS WARRANTY
The Standard Dog Remote Trainer is covered by PetSafe 3 Years.
PetSafe 300m Standard Dog Remote Trainer Manual
How the 300m Remote System Works
The PetSafe Standard Remote Trainer is designed to help you and your dog the best memories together and be companions for each other. It will give your pet the freedom to run and play while keeping them from getting hurt or other people and properties.
- • Coverage up to 300 meters signal range
- • Progressive 15 levels of electric stimulation
- • Reward or Recall Button - Tone Only Option
- • Vibration Only button for Mild Reminder
- • Completely Waterproof and Rechargeable Dog Receiver Collar and Remote Control
Remote Control Display Screen Icons in Key Definitions
T Tone Symbol: this symbol means that the electric remote transmitter is delivering a tone stimulation with non-adjustable volume to the receiver dog training collar.
V Vibration Symbol: The hand-held remote is delivering 1 non-adjustable level of vibration stimulation to remote training electric collar.
S Static Symbol: The Remote Control is delivering a progressive 1–15 levels of static stimulation that can be easily adjusted with the Static Level Adjuster button to the dog training receiver collar.
Lock Symbol: It shows that remote transmitter is locked and cannot be adjusted because the static stimulation is on levels 8-15.
Battery Life Indicator: Showing the battery status of the hand held remote control.
Operating Guide for PetSafe 300m Standard Dog Remote Trainer
STEP 1: How to fit Dog Training Collar to your Pets
Important: Effective training would depend on the proper fitting and placement of the remote dog training collar. Either the long or short probes must have direct contact to the skin of your dog on the underside of it's neck so the stimulation will be delivered properly.
Follow these necessary steps for proper fitting
1. Switched off the dog training collar
2. Let your dog to stand comfortably
3. Place the dog training collar on your dog's neck with the PetSafe® logo is right side up and directly under chin of your dog. Make sure that the probes are the centre, under the neck of your dog, it should touch the skin. NOTE: Trim the hair around the contact points if needed to ensure that that probes is touching the skin. You can also use Longer contact probes for long haired dogs.
4. To make sure that the probe does not constrict your dog or not too tight, please insert one finger between the end of the contact probe and the skin of your dog for the best fit.
5. Recheck the fit after a few minutes of wearing the dog training collar. Once your dog is comfortable, recheck the fit of the receiver dog collar again.
6. Measure the necessary length needed for dog training collar strap like this:
7. By using a pen, mark the desired length in the strap. Give some allowance or room for growth if your dog is a pup or have thick and long coat. Remote the dog training collar off rom your dog and cut off the excess part using a scissors. Make sure to fray the edge of the cut part with flame so the edge of it is seald.
Caution - Never SHAVE OFF the thick coat of your dog's neck area to avoid skin sores. Just cut off some hair where the contact points is set. Make sure to clean and take off the dog training collar 12 hours of 24 hours period to give some breathing time to avoid skin irritations.
STEP 2: How to charge the Remote Control and Dog Training Collar
Over charging the units will shorten the battery life. It is not recommendable to charge it daily. Charge the units if only Low Battery indication is showing.
1. Lift the rubber cover protecting the units charging jack and insert he charger.
2. The red LED will appear in the screen and in the collar
once you plug in the charging adaptor into a standard voltage electrical wall outlet.
3. The green LED indicates the battery is fully charged and batteries charging time only takes 5 hours..
4. Put back the rubber cover after the fully charged
To Switch On the Electric Training Collar
1. Press and hold the on/off button until the dog training collar beeps low to high and the green LED light appears and then release.
Quick Tip: The Remote Control is always on and will only display if any button is pressed.
To Switch Off the Electric Training Collar
1. Press and hold the on/off button until the training collar beeps high to low, and then release. The red LED in turning off the collar.
Quick Tip: To save the battery life, turn off the collar when not in use.
1. It is required to fully charge the electronic dog training collar putting it on your dog for 5 hours.
2. To avoid damaging the batteries, be reminded to fully charge it once every 4 to 6 weeks if you store it
3. Only charge the units if a low battery indicator is showing.
4. Do not open the electric training collar if the unit is not charging or if think is deffected. Instead, contact our Customer Care Center - 1-300-843-364.
The Dog Training Guidelines
Stimulation Methods Available
- • PetSafe Standard Remote Trainer uses 1 Tone Only, 1 Vibration Only, and 15 levels of electric stimulation for best training.
- • Easily choose the stimulation needed to match on your dogs personality and temperament.
- • Safe Vibration Only button stimulation
- • Fully Waterproof Dog Receiver Collar and Remote Control
- • The LITE DOG Tone Only stimulation can be a warning indicator for your dog before vibration or static stimulation is given to stop unwanted behaviors.
- • This way, you can choose the stimulation type that is best suited for your dogs personality and temperament.
- • The tone volume is not adjustable.
- • Perfect for reinforcing positive behaviors, rewards and recalls.
- • Never mixed up the stimulation you are using in giving rewards and in correcting bad behavior of your dog to avoid confusions..
Safe Vibration Only Stimulation
- • The Smart DOG Trainer by PetSafe only uses 1 level of vibration stimulation that cannot be adjusted.
- • Best to use in distracting and warning the dog's bad behaviour
- • Very good to use on sensitive dogs.
Remote Dog Training General Recommendations
Basic Training - Train your little puppy once you brought it home. Easily be trained for puppies more than 3 months old.
The remote dog training system is best to use for dogs that are stubborn and will not listen to your commands. This help you to reinforce positive behaviours and correcting bad behavior such us digging up the yard, chasing chickens, jumping on people and pulling leads.
Train your dog with one command until your dog learns the behavior you want him to do..
Let your dog play and run while wearing the collar. In that way, he will not suspect that he is not being punished using the collar but because of his bad behavior.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Static Stimulation safe for your Pet?
● The dog training collar is safe and harmless to your pet while the stimulation will cause unpleasant feeling.
How old does my pet needs to before using the collar?
● This receiver collar is recommendable to be used for the pets on 3 months old and above to learn the basic obedience command such as “Sit” or “Stay” before using the collar. The training collar may be too large for dogs under 18 kg.
Do my dogs needs to continue wearing the collar even it is doing well?
● To avoid your dog getting back to its old habit, your dog needs to wear the collar from time to time.
Are the Remote Dog Trainer waterproof?
How long should I give continuous stimulation to my dog?
● Only up to 10 seconds can deliver stimulation to your pet. The system will time-out after 10 seconds and you must pressed and released the continuous stimulation button again.
Test Light Usage:
1. Switch the Dog Training Collar on .
2. Hold and touched the Test Light tool to the Contact Points.
3. Then press the Stimulation Button on your remote control.
4. If the test light is flashing, then the dog training collar is working fine. Note: As the the Test Light tool flashes brighter, the stimulation level also increases.
5. Switch the Receiver Dog Collar off
Store the Test light tool for future use or if necessary since it can be used to the contact points too.
Call the Customer Care Center or visit our website: thedogline.com.au if Test Light still does not flash any light.