PetSafe Lite Dog Training Collar Fact Sheet
3 Years PetSafe Warratny
300 Metres of Long Coverage
15 Static Stimulation Levels to Suit all Temperaments!
TONE ONLY - VIBRATION ONLY BUTTONS and 15 ELECTRIC CORRECTION LEVELS
The PetSafe 300 m Lite Dog Remote Training Collar is a rechargeable and full waterproof system that uses 15 gentle static stimulation levels that is delivered through two contact points of the dog training collar to your sensitive and timid dogs. You can easily recall or apply training correction to your dog even at 300 meters away from you.
COMPLETE WATERPROOF DOG TRAINING COLLAR
The PetSafe Lite Remote Dog Training Collar is safe in all water damages because it is fully waterproof.
BEST FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM DOGS
The PetSafe Standard 300m Dog Training Collar - Very Comfortable for Dogs from 4kgs to 12 kgs.
EASY TRAINING UP TO 300 METRES AWAY
It would like an invisible 300 metre leash your holding for easy recall and training your little pooch! .
PETSAFE 3 YEARS WARRANTY
The Lite Dog Remote Trainer is covered by PetSafe 3 Years. Warranty
4. To make sure that the probe does not constrict your dog or not too tight, please insert one finger between the end of the contact probe and the skin of your dog for the best fit.
5. Recheck the fit after a few minutes of wearing the dog training collar. Once your dog is comfortable, recheck the fit of the receiver dog collar again.
6. Measure the necessary length needed for dog training collar strap like this:
7. By using a pen, mark the desired length in the strap. Give some allowance or room for growth if your dog is a pup or have thick and long coat. Remote the dog training collar off rom your dog and cut off the excess part using a scissors. Make sure to fray the edge of the cut part with flame so the edge of it is seald.
Caution - Never SHAVE OFF the thick coat of your dog's neck area to avoid skin sores. Just cut off some hair where the contact points is set. Make sure to clean and take off the dog training collar 12 hours of 24 hours period to give some breathing time to avoid skin irritations.
STEP 2: How to charge the Remote Control and Dog Training Collar
Over charging the units will shorten the battery life. It is not recommendable to charge it daily. Charge the units if only Low Battery indication is showing.
1. Lift the rubber cover protecting the units charging jack and insert he charger.
2. The red LED will appear in the screen and in the collar
once you plug in the charging adaptor into a standard voltage electrical wall outlet.
3. The green LED indicates the battery is fully charged and batteries charging time only takes 5 hours..
4. Put back the rubber cover after the fully charged
To Switch On the Electric Training Collar
1. Press and hold the on/off button until the dog training collar beeps low to high and the green LED light appears and then release.
Quick Tip: The Remote Control is always on and will only display if any button is pressed.
To Switch Off the Electric Training Collar
1. Press and hold the on/off button until the training collar beeps high to low, and then release. The red LED in turning off the collar.
Quick Tip: To save the battery life, turn off the collar when not in use.
1. It is required to fully charge the electronic dog training collar putting it on your dog for 5 hours.
2. To avoid damaging the batteries, be reminded to fully charge it once every 4 to 6 weeks if you store it
3. Only charge the units if a low battery indicator is showing.
4. Do not open the electric training collar if the unit is not charging or if think is deffected. Instead, contact our Customer Care Center - 1-300-843-364.
The Dog Training Guidelines
Stimulation Methods Available
- • PetSafe Standard Remote Trainer uses 1 Tone Only, 1 Vibration Only, and 15 levels of electric stimulation for best training.
- • Easily choose the stimulation needed to match on your dogs personality and temperament.
- • Safe Vibration Only button stimulation
- • Fully Waterproof Dog Receiver Collar and Remote Control
- • The LITE DOG Tone Only stimulation can be a warning indicator for your dog before vibration or static stimulation is given to stop unwanted behaviors.
- • This way, you can choose the stimulation type that is best suited for your dogs personality and temperament.
- • The tone volume is not adjustable.
- • Perfect for reinforcing positive behaviors, rewards and recalls.
- • Never mixed up the stimulation you are using in giving rewards and in correcting bad behavior of your dog to avoid confusions..
Safe Vibration Only Stimulation
- • The Smart DOG Trainer by PetSafe only uses 1 level of vibration stimulation that cannot be adjusted.
- • Best to use in distracting and warning the dog's bad behaviour
- • Very good to use on sensitive dogs.
Remote Dog Training General Recommendations
Basic Training - Train your little puppy once you brought it home. Easily be trained for puppies more than 3 months old.
The remote dog training system is best to use for dogs that are stubborn and will not listen to your commands. This help you to reinforce positive behaviours and correcting bad behavior such us digging up the yard, chasing chickens, jumping on people and pulling leads.
Train your dog with one command until your dog learns the behavior you want him to do..
Let your dog play and run while wearing the collar. In that way, he will not suspect that he is not being punished using the collar but because of his bad behavior.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Static Stimulation safe for your Pet?
● The dog training collar is safe and harmless to your pet while the stimulation will cause unpleasant feeling.
How old does my pet needs to before using the collar?
● This receiver collar is recommendable to be used for the pets on 3 months old and above to learn the basic obedience command such as “Sit” or “Stay” before using the collar. The training collar may be too large for dogs under 18 kg.
Do my dogs needs to continue wearing the collar even it is doing well?
● To avoid your dog getting back to its old habit, your dog needs to wear the collar from time to time.
Are the Remote Dog Trainer waterproof?
How long should I give continuous stimulation to my dog?
● Only up to 10 seconds can deliver stimulation to your pet. The system will time-out after 10 seconds and you must pressed and released the continuous stimulation button again.
Test Light Usage:
1. Switch the Dog Training Collar on .
2. Hold and touched the Test Light tool to the Contact Points.
3. Then press the Stimulation Button on your remote control.
4. If the test light is flashing, then the dog training collar is working fine. Note: As the the Test Light tool flashes brighter, the stimulation level also increases.
5. Switch the Receiver Dog Collar off
Store the Test light tool for future use or if necessary since it can be used to the contact points too.
Call the Customer Care Center or visit our website: thedogline.com.au if Test Light still does not flash any light.