Dogtra IQ No Bark Collar
The Dogtra IQ No Bark Collar is designed to be used on dogs from 4kgs and features 10 user-selected stimulation levels for flexibility and 'vibration only' level to help dog owners control their dog’s bad barking habits down to an acceptable level and eventually eliminate the dog's nuisance barking for better training and learning. It also features contact points that are made of conductive plastic; perfect for dogs with sensitive skin and is designed to fit the dog's neck ergonomically. On top of that, the Dogtra IQ No Bark collar is completely waterproof and submersible; your dog can take it to the beach and easily remove the collar strap and throw it in the wash for easy cleaning.
Dogtra Bark Collar Features
- • Reduced size receiver best for Dogs from 4kgs
- • Fully Waterproof
- • Plastic Contact Posts
- • 10 Programmable Stimulation Settings
- • Detachable & Adjustable Collar Strap
- • Sleep Mode to Save Battery
- • Replaceable Coin Lithium Batteries (2) Uses 2x CR2032 Batteries
- • 3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
What’s included in the package?
- • Dogtra IQ No Bark Collar
- • Adjustable Collar Strap
- • 2x CR2032 Batteries
- • Owner’s Manual
- • Step by Step Training Guide
In depth with the Dogtra IQ...
BEST FOR DOG’S FROM 3kgs
The Dogtra IQ No Bark collar is designed for dogs weighing 4kg. It comes with an ergonomically fitted strap perfect for stimulation, control and comfortable breathing.
3 YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
The Dogtra IQ No Bark Collar is a high quality collar covered by a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.
WATERPROOF & SUBMERSIBLE CONSTRUCTION
Fully waterproof and submersible, the Dogtra IQ No-Bark Collar is built to help you control your dog’s barking even when swimming at the pool or hanging out at the beach.
PLASTIC CONTACT POSTS TO AVOID SKIN IRRITATION
Comes with conductive plastic post, you dog’s secured not to get skin irritation with the Dogtra IQ No Bark collar even when left for extended periods of time. However, it is advised that the collar must be taken off after 8 hours of straight to let your dog's neck breathe.
10 PROGRAMMABLE STIMULATION LEVELS
The collar features 10 user selected static pulse stimulation settings for flexibility. It also features a ‘vibration only’ mode best for training and for dogs that have been successful with eliminating their nuisance barking habits. The collar vibrates before each static stimulation as warning not to bark beyond the acceptable level.
DETACHABLE & ADJUSTABLE COLLAR STRAP
The included collar strap is completely adjustable and detachable. Changing out the batteries or cleaning the unit is much easier with the strap off.
SLEEP MODE BATTERY SAVER
The Dogtra IQ No Bark Collar uses 2 CR2032 button batteries. It features a sleep mode that saves battery when not in use.
With replaceable Coin Lithium Batteries (2) and comes with 2x CR2032 Batteries, you’re assured it’s good for long time use.
Dogtra IQ No Bark
Bark Control Collar
With Plastic Contact Posts
10 User-Selected Static Stimulation Levels
Learning Vibration System
Vibration Only Stimulation
Plastic Contact Posts
Reduce the chance of skin irritation with the conductive plastic contact posts on the Dogtra IQ No Bark Collar.
10 Programmable Static Stimulation Levels
The Dogtra IQ No Bark Collar features 10 static stimulation levels that you can choose from to suit your dog’s personality and temperament.
Vibration Only Setting
For dogs that are just starting out to use the collar or for dogs that have been fully trained and doesn’t require static stimulations any more, a vibration only option is also included.
Learning Vibration System
The Learning Vibration System activates a vibration stimulation before each static stimulation so you can gradually stop using static stimulations to train your dog.
Completely Waterproof & Submersible
Some dogs hate water but for the dogs that love it, the Dogtra IQ No Bark Collar allows you to continue training even if your dog decides to splash around in puddles and play under the rain without causing water damage to the bark collar.
Uses CR2032 Button Type Batteries
The Dogtra IQ No Bark Collar uses CR2032 Button Type Batteries. They are easily replaceable so you won’t lose time while training when your battery runs low.
Sleep Mode to Save Battery
When not in use, a Sleep Mode is activated to save your battery life. This will save you from getting extra batteries often.
Designed for Small to Medium Dogs from 4kgs
The Dogtra IQ No Bark Collar is designed to be used on tiny to medium sized dogs from 4kg and up.
Dogtra iQ No Bark Collar Manual
Steps to use the on and off and Intensity
- The On/Off and intensity on the barking collar is used to switch the iQ No Bark Collar on and off, to pick out the intensity level and to test the no bark collar.
- Set the On/Off and Intensity Dial to off, to switch off the iQ No Bark Collar.
- When the dial is set on a pager mode (P), the dogtra no bark collar will only vibrate.
- Level (1) is the lowest level of stimulation, while level (10) is the highest. On each respective level, a vibration is followed by the stimulation.
- Set the On/Off and Intensity Dial when testing the Dogtra iQ No Bark Collar.
In using the iQ No Bark Collar by dogtra, it is recommended to start with the lowest level. If the dog continues to bark, slowly increase the intensity level. Monitor the reaction of your dog to find the proper stimulation level.
LED battery life indicator
The LED indicator will flash for 1 second when the iQ No Bark Collar has been turned on, and every 2 seconds afterwards. If your dog does not bark for over 10 seconds, the LED indicator will automatically turn off and the iQ No Bark Collar will turn off and the dogtra iQ No Bark Collar will go into sleep mode to save battery life. It will reactivate when your dog barks and a vibration/correction needs to be made.
Operation modes for no barking collar
1. Non – stimulating Pager vibration mode
- Turn the intensity dial to P.
- When your dog barks, the iQ No Bark Collar will vibrate twice
2. Stimulation modes 1-10
- Stimulation levels from 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest level and 10 being the highest level.
- When the iQ No Bark Collar is activated by the dog’s bark for the first time, the dogtra no bark collar unit will give a warning non- stimulating vibration followed by a correction at the specific level it is set on.
- The iQ no bark collar has a preset delay of 15 seconds in – between corrections. Once the unit activates, it Will NOT activate again until 15 seconds has gone by. (The unit will reset to the warning non – stimulating vibration after 17 seconds of a correction if the dog does not bark.)
HOW TO TEST DOGTRA IQ NO BARK COLLAR
- Turn the On/Off and Instensity Dial to (T), for the test mode. The LED indicator will flash once, and after 2 seconds it will continue flashing every 2 seconds
- Activate the collar by making sounds directly into the mic. The unit should now vibrate twice. After waiting 15 seconds, repeat the test once more to verify that is fully functional.
*The sensor may be sensitive enough when on a test mode, that it may activate easily by a quiet sound or tap.
STEPS IN ATTACHING THE DOGTRA IQ COLLAR STRAP
1. Insert the body of the iQ No Bark Collar into the barking collar strap with the On/Off Intensity Dial going in first.
2. Pull the dogtra no bark collar strap from the opposite side of the on/off intensity dial over the rest of the body.
3. Ensure that the barking dog collar strap is fully wrapped around the body of the Dogtra iQ No Bark Collar.
* For video instructions on attaching the collar strap, please check the Video tab.
REPLACING THE BATTERIES
- Unscrew the battery cover counterclockwise using a coin.
- Insert the two batteries with the plus sides facing out.
- Check to make sure that the rubber gasket is in place and scew in the battery cover clockwise.
*When the batteries are not correctly placed, the LED indicator light may turn on, but the unit is no going to operate properly.
A proper fit is necessary for the dogtra iQ No Bark Collar to work excellently. Both contact points must be in contact with your dog’s skin at all times for a consistent stimulation. A loose fitting collar can cause the contact points to rub against the skin and cause irritation.
1. When is the advisable time to replace the batteries on my Dogtra iQ No Bark Collar?
- If the unit is no longer activating or the LED indicator doesn’t turn on, the batteries may need to be replaced. Overall battery life will be dependent on usage. With the iQ No Bark Collar activating around 10 times a day, the battery will have an average life of about 2 weeks.
- When cleaning the Dogtra iQ No Bark Collar, make sure the battery cover is tightly closed. Wipe down the unit with a damp cloth and some alcohol. Make sure the unit has dried of completely before use.
2. My dog is not reacting to the Dogtra iQ No Bark Collar
- Check the LED indicator light to see that the iQ No Bark Collar has enough battery life.
- Tighten the collar strap around your dog’s neck if it is too loose and make sure the contact points are held firmly against the dog’s skin.
- If your dog has a thick or long coat, you may need to trim the hair on your dog’s neck, so that both contact points are touching the dog’s skin.
- The intensity level may be too low for your dog, Increase the stimulation, starting from the lowest level, until your dog responds, usually by a neck movement, head shaking, or looking over the shoulders. The response may be very subtle.
3. My dog has a skin irritation
-This may be due to an improper fit of leaving the collar in the same location for an extended period of time. If your dog exhibits signs of skin irritation, consult with the veterinarian.
- Once the dog’s skin returns to a normal condition, continue to use the collar to check your dog’s neck each time you use the dogtra iQ No Bark Collar unit.