Canicalm First Anti Bark Collar
The Canicalm First anti-bark collar is the right collar for dog owners who wants to train their dogs to regulate barking. This collar is engineered to be a very simple and user friendly anti bark collar. No need to adjust any settings watsoever.
Reasond to get the Canicalm First Bark Collar
- • Activated by Vocal Cord Vibrations
- • Automatically Changes Stimulation Level if Barking Persists
- • Over Correction Safety Shutdown
- • Small and Lightweight at 65g
- • Measures 55 x 40 x 36 mm
- • Replaceable Lithium Battery - Up to 3 Months
- • Manufacturers Warranty of 2 Years
What's inside the box?
- • Canicalm First Bark Collar Unit
- • Lithium Battery - Up to 3 Months
- • Adjustable Collar Strap
- • Test Neon Light Bulb
- • Short and Long Contact Posts
- • Owner's Manual
Details of the Canicalm First Anti Bark Collar
Vibration Activated – Accurate Corrections
The Canicalm First Bark Control Collar is activated by vibration sensors designed to ensure that the bark is coming from the wearer of the collar. It's safe and will give accurate correction which offers optimum results.
Progressive Stimulation for Persistent Barking
For a user friendly experience, the stimulation level on the Canical First automatically progresses upwards if your dog keeps barking. A combination of long and short stimulations along wtih long and short durations make this anti bark collar effective.
Safety Shutdown Feature
The anti bark collar will go ino safety mode automaticall if your dog barks 5 times really quickly and will not be given a correction 5 times. It will shut down for 2 minutes and restart itself back to normal operating mode.
Engineered to be Lightweight
The Canicalm First is a lightweight bark control collar so your dog will barely notice that its wearing it. At only 65g, his adds to the comfort of your dog.
Small Overall Bark Collar Unit
The small profile on the Canicalm First add to its less intrusive form factor. It measures 55mm x 40mm x 36mm to make sure your dog focuses on the stimulations and not the collar unit.
Powered by a Lithium Battery – 3 Month Battery Life
For your convenience, the included Lithium Battery can last up to 3 months of regular use. This means you don't have to go to the store and get some more every week or so.
Manufacturer’s Warranty for 2 Years
To protect your investment, the Canicalm First Bark Collar by Numaxes is covered by a warranty for a period of 2 years.
Canicalm First Anti Bark Collar Fact Sheet
5 Automatic Switch Mode Levels
Safety Shutdown to Prevent over Correction
Your Dog’s Bark - Vibration Activated
Shower Proof Collar Casing
AUTO SWITCH 5 PROGRESSIVE STIMULATION LEVELS
The Canicalm First Dog Bark collar gives automatic corrections for your dog’s nuisance barking. At the 1st bark, a Beep sound is produced. Then within 30 seconds a 2nd bark detected, a beep sound and a low stimulation in short duration are emitted. Another 30 seconds on the 3rd bark, a beep sound in low stimulation with long duration is emitted. And for persistent dog, on its 4th bark within 30 seconds, a beep sound with strong stimulation in short duration is emitted. And for headstrong dog, on its 5th bark within 30 seconds, a beep sound with strong stimulation and in long duration will surely correct the behaviour of your pet.
AUTO-SHUTDOWN SAFETY FEATURE
The Canicalm First Dog Bark Collar is worry free because your dog is protected with this safety feature even you are away from home. The anti-bark collar will go into safety mode automatically if your dog barks 5 times really quickly and will not be given a correction 5 times. It will shut down for 2 minutes and restart itself back to normal operating mode.
MAXIMUM LITHIUM BATTERY LIFE
This Canicalm First Dog Bark Collar is powered with heavy duty 3-V CR2 Lithium Battery that will last up to 3 months before replacement.
COMFORTABLE STRAP FOR THE COLLAR
Canicalm First Dog Bark Collar strap is adjustable to fit on the neck of the dog. It has length of 64cm and width of 20mm that is comfortably fit for the neck sizes from 20cm to 67cm that secures the bark collar.
NEON LIGHT BULB TEST INDICATOR
This tool will ensure you that the Canicalm First Dog Bark collar is working perfectly, using the neon light bulb for testing purposes before strapping it in your dog.
WARRANTY FOR 2 YEARS WITH NUM’AXES
To guarantee that Num’axes has the best quality Canicalm First Dog Bark Collar, this product is covered with 2 year warranty.
Canicalm First Anti Bark Collar Manual
Safety and product information
- This device is only suitable to children aged 8+ and above. People with disability or those without knowledge or experience may use the product under strict supervision. They must receive sufficient instructions on how to use the device safely to prevent or avoid potential risks. Children are not allowed to play with the device. Cleaning and maintenance by user shall not be done by children without supervision by an adult.
- We advise you to have your dog checked by your pet doctor to ensure he is fit to wear a collar.
- The collar is not suitable with dogs that are not in excellent physical shape (i.e. cardiac problems, epilepsy) or have behavioral problems (aggressive dog...).
- It’s important to check your dog’s neck regularly as repeated rubbing of the contact points against the animal’s skin may cause irritation. Remove the collar until all signs of skin irritation vanishes if this happens. Never leave the collar more than 8 hours per day on your dog’s neck.
- You can start using the collar with already trained 6-month-old puppies.
- For any further advice about the device, contact your vet or a professional trainer.
Advice to obtain the best results
The owner’s involvement during the first use of the product is a key factor in obtaining the best results. Do not leave your dog unattended with the collar on until he is used to wearing it and you are satisfied that it is working correctly.
Closely watch your pet during the first days’ use.
Let the collar operate without interference when your dog is barking. Any interference on your part could be taken as a sign of consideration and consequently barking would be an effective mean to have your attention attracted. As soon as your dog stops barking, congratulate him (but not excessively) by stroking him, verbally flattering him, or giving him dry food so as to encourage him to behave himself.
Remember that barking can indicate some behavioral problems. The bark limiter collar will allow you to
Activate/Deactivate the collar
Activate : as soon as the battery is in place, the collar is ready for use.
To fit the battery in the collar, proceed in the following way :
- Unscrew the battery cover using a coin.
- Insert the battery paying attention to follow polarity indicated on the collar (ref. Diagram 1).
- Retighten the battery cover using a coin. A beep sound is emitted indicating the collar is ready for use. If you do not hear any beep sound when retightening the battery cover, remove the battery immediately from its housing. Check the polarity before trying again.
Deactivate : If you wish to turn Off the collar, you should remove the battery from its housing.
To increase the battery life, turn the collar OFF if you are not using it for a long period.
After setting up the battery, the collar remains on standby for 30 seconds to allow you time to fix the collar on your dog.
At the 1st bark, a beep sound is produced.
If a 2nd bark is detected within 30 seconds, a beep sound and a low stimulation of short duration
If a 3rd bark is detected within 30 seconds, a beep sound and a low stimulation of long duration are emitted.
If a 4th bark is detected within 30 seconds, a beep sound and a strong stimulation of short duration
If a 5th bark is detected within 30 seconds, a beep sound and a strong stimulation of long duration
If your dog stops barking during 30 seconds, at the next bark, the collar will start its operating cycle from the beginning (beep sound only).
After being activated 5 times in quick succession, the collar will automatically go into safety mode for 2 minutes before restarting itself normally.
Replacing the battery
NUM’AXES advises to use the same type and same brand of batteries as those supplied in your new purchased product. Other brands of batteries may not operate, or may not be completely compatible with your product.
You can purchase the suitable batteries from NUM’AXES or from you distributor.
Replace the battery as follows:
- Unscrew the battery cover using a coin.
- Remove the old battery.
- Insert the new battery (Lithium 3-V CR2) paying attention to follow polarity indicated on the collar (ref. Diagram 1).
- Retighten the battery cover using a coin. A beep sound is produced indicating the collar is ready for use. If you do not hear any beep sound when retightening the battery cover, remove the battery immediately from its housing. Check the polarity before trying again.
NOTE : When changing the battery, there can remain some power in your collar. In that case, the collar does not produce any beep sound when you retighten the battery cover after inserting the battery. To make sure it operates correctly and that the battery is correctly installed, see § Checking the device operates properly.
Due to greater use during your dog’s training, the first battery may not last as long as replacement batteries.
Choice of contact points
Two different series of contact points are supplied. The length of the contact points must be sufficient to have proper contact with the dog’s skin, enabling the device to operate correctly (proper barking detection and correct transmission of the stimulations).
If you have a long-haired dog and the short contact points fitted to the collar in the factory are inadequate, remove and replace them with the long ones supplied with the kit.
Carefully tighten them manually (do not use a key).
Checking the device operates properly
You can check that your collar is functioning properly at any time using the following procedure:
• Make sure the collar is turned off before doing a test to know if device is functioning properly.
• Fix each wire of the neon test lamp under each contact point by unscrewing them lightly and then retightening them so as to pinch the test lamp wires.
• Position the stimulations switch on short or long stimulation then switch the collar on.
• Make a streaked object slide over the bark detection contact point (e.g. sleeve isolated knife with teeth). The test lamp must light on showing the collar is operating correctly.
Collar adjustment is very important. In fact, this setting determines the proper barking detection and the correct transmission of the stimulations.
The strap should be adjusted so that the contact points come right into contact with the dog’s skin:
- If the strap is too loose, the collar will not operate properly. Moreover, the collar is likely to move and repeated friction can irritate your dog’s skin.
- If the collar is too tight, the dog will have breathing difficulties.
The strap is properly adjusted when you can insert two fingers between the strap and your dog’s neck. If necessary, replace the short contact points with the long ones supplied with the kit (ref. § Changing the contact points).
Cautions for use
- The CANICALM First collar is shower proof (but not waterproof).
- To avoid unintentional triggering, your dog should not wear a tag, metallic collar, or any other collar together with the bark limiter collar.
- Do not place or keep the collar in places exposed to high temperatures.
- Remove the battery from the collar if you are not using it for 3 months or more.
- Never leave a discharged battery in the collar: leakage could damage the product.