Never Fear loosing SPACE or signal BOUNCE ever again.Put RADIO Dog Fence around your FENCES - GARDENS - GATES with UP TO 300m of Dog Fence Wire.Keep your dogs free but safe.
For your free quote
Simply fill in the enquiry form Click Here ..
RRP: $550.00 Your Price:$460.00
5 Things to consider - Fill in the form for you FREE Report.
1. FM Frequency or AM? . How can it affect your household electronics and your dog's comfort?
2. Surge Protection to the transmitter that is included in the dog fence warranty?
3. Programmable levels - Using the levels in the dog fence collar to make training easy.
4. What does the warranty include - Surge protection - Dog Chews?
5. The Wire How the signal works and attaching the wire to your fence.
Our Radio Dog Fencing Kits
Stop Dogs Digging
Jumping the gate
Want more information first? your Buying Guide is Here...
* Receive your FREE Dog Fence buying guide Today.
* We'll send you a quote to suit your dog and your property for guaranteed success.
How Does a Dog Fence Work?
Our DIY dog containment kit contains a small transmitter that sends a radio signal down the dog fence wire which can travel around your property and your gardens. The dog then wears a receiver collar that will give him a warning signal prior to giving a static pulse as a correction to help train the dog... But not all Pet Barriers are the same and neither are the dogs.
More Answers - Watch our short Video - Then fill in the form below for your full report
Your Free 3 page Buying guide will be
What our competitors may NOT want you to ask -
Enter your details here for our FREE buyer's guide...
Here are a few questions that are included in your report...
1. Does the Pet Barrier receiver collar have programmable correction levels to help train my dog at a comfortable rate?
One single correction level is often ‘too high’ to train and then ‘too low’ to stop a more determined dog – Easy training is the key.
2. Warranty – is the transmitter box and the dog’s receiver collar covered by a lifetime warranty?
Our Standard kit is – Incl dogs chewing the receiver collar. (5 year warranty on Grounds Keeper 1 acre kits)
3. Does the system use an FM radio frequency?
Ours does; so it won’t interfere with your household electronics or let the dog’s receiver collar activate accidently to stray radio signals.
(The radio frequency we use is FM - Frequency modulated and DM - Digitally Modulated Safe and secure to protect your dog from false corrections.)
4. Is the transmitter protected from energy surges and does thewarranty cover fusion damage?
Our Pet Barrier is covered, so no insurance costs. Send it back ‘burnt out’ – and get a new one.
5. How long will the battery last in the receiver collar?
Our standard receiver collar has up to a 2 year battery life
(No recharging required) and the battery is easily replaced (cost is less than $1.00 p/month).